Blogger Layouts

Saturday, October 9, 2010

5 months joh..
5 months din update blog joh..

juz 5 months..
mani thg happened..

n mi..
i think din change mani ba..
i hope i din change oso.. hehehe

actuali i oso dunno wat m i talking..><
juz simply type..hope tat my fren wont feel sien about my blog la..
SORRY to all my dear fren..
COZ!!!!!!!
5 months din update blog joh..
coz computer spoil joh N nw?!
i buy new laptop joh!!!
XDDDD
faster congratz mi..^^

2day..holiday coz PMR..
i take PMR already 3 days joh..
i had left 2 days den can get freedom from my life! =)))

after PMR
i have MANI MANI MANI MANI MANI..thg wanna do..
__N__ i hope tat it can be done wif my dear fren --SUE NG TENG--

reali dunno wanna write wat joh..
although was late..but i wish all PMR students gud luck!!

!!!SUE NG TENG!!! love u all!! muckzzz!!!
FRIENDSHIP 4EVER..

0 comments: