Blogger Layouts

Thursday, November 18, 2010

long time din update le..

n nw..
4.25 a.m.

holiday had start few days ago..

everyday juz stay at home be a [zai nv]..

sleep..
eat..
internet..
sleep..
eat..
internet..

everyday do d sam thg..
reali bored d lo..

but no choice..
think b4 wanna find a job n work to earn sm money..
save it or buy smthg tat i like i wan..

but..
haiz..
unfortunately..
din hav any job nid mi..><

but actuai gt a job alwayz waiting 4 mi..
but i dun wan..
-----my mun company-----

I DUN WANT WORK WITH HER!!
i dun wan everyday 2gather wif her..
I HATE!!!!!

she alwayz force mi..
keep giv mi preasure..

i cant [digest] it!
i suffering nw..

dunno hw 2 say oso..
juz nw on fb my fren chat wif mi..
n i told her about 2day my mum forced mi to work..
n she oso tell mi mani thgs..

i CRIED.. T.T
____________________________________________________________________


aiya..4gt all those sadness..
think sm happi d..
n i tell u all smthg tat happi d..
i dyed my hair..^^
happi..
n i cut my hair oso..
i like it oso..=))

erm..
n..
2mr..
no..suppose 2 say is 2day..
later going to ts cinema wif my lovely ji mui..

enjoy it!
happi!^^

long tim din c u all le..
reali miss u all..

n my fren hu already went USA..
i miss u so much oso..

rmb..
happi alwayz..
muz smile..
but do nt force urself to smile when u r unhappy..
dun try to act.. =)))

n rmb.
when u r in trouble..
u r sad..
u tell mi..
share wif mi..
i will everytim here wif u..

n do nt hurt urself oso..
rmb wat u promised mi..
dun make mi sad n worry about u..

dun worry..be happi..

v all will wait u bk..
v wont 4gt u..

miss u~~~

0 comments: