Blogger Layouts

Sunday, December 19, 2010

i'm bk!!! =))

nth to say a..

long time din update my blog le..
coz busy working.. ><

1st of Dec..
go out wif frens.. ^^

2nd of Dec..
primary skul gathering..
go watch movie..
n chat mani played..
damn happi..

3rd of Dec..
work..

4th of Dec..
work again..

work n work n work...

S.K.I.P

11th~12th of Dec..
go le Semenyih ---Geminid Meteor Shower Camp..
2 days 1 night..
hav a nice trip..

13th of Dec..
work..

work until nw..

erm..
let mi say wat i going to do in d future la.. xDD

23th of Dec..
bk to skul take PMR results.. =(

24th of Dec..
my frens will come to my house..^^

25th of Dec..
i think stay at home or go out ba..
hu knows? =))

26th of Dec..
go my fren house wif primary frens again..
having a Bbq Christmas Party.. =DD

27th of Dec..
work again..

until 30th of Dec i think..

31st of Dec..
plan to go countdown wif fren..

but dunno cn mou..
coz dunno let mi off mou..
end of month company hav to [ stock take]..

hope can go countdown le..

like tat den finished my 15th years life..
and ALSO..
2010..

start my 16th life..
f4 life..
AND..
2011..

0 comments: