Blogger Layouts

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

~TORTURE~

Saturday go wet go gai gai...SUNDAY??torture...torture...reali torture..

bcoz of CNY is coming...my lou mou ask mi to help her fried 'nga gu'

torture had started...Tolong lo...saturday i midnight onli sleep...sunday u wake up mi early in d morning...mendera mi leh...

after eat my breakfast den started my 'work'

FRIED!FRIED!FRIED!


buy outside d nt can liao lo...ask m i help!more fish!!!

haizzz...tis is an order i dun wan do oso CANT la...so pity a mi...

fried har fried har...cha m doh gao dim joh...

but when fry tat tim veli hot lo...d kitchen no fan d...mou dang cho geh...smmore d oil veli hot n causes my hand veli oily n reali vele veli veli HOT lo...

after finish fried still hav to wait until it not hot anymore den put inside d container...bt put it by using hand...yalk!d oil was full of my hand...my hand except oil n
oil oso is oil...worst!

my 'job' was done...

though all those was already end...but no!

smthg is continue to mi...

after tis i go pasar malam...d pasar malam ppl more dou~sempit dou~hot dou~
walk here walk thr...buy here buy thr...c here c thr...d tim was running...running veli fast...

[ 10 smthg ]

get into d car...though finali can go home can rest can sleep joh...my lou mou suddenli say wanna go tesco but thgs...buy wat la...buy thg ask mi accompany 4 wat wo...smmore is buy ur thgs osony buy my thgs...haiz...

...FINALI...

finish buying...finish bill...

is tim to go home...

finali can go home can rest can sleep...

~reach home~

faster go bath after bath den
ZZZ...


0 comments: